Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome to my random observations!

If you are reading this, I thank you in advance for putting up with my supreme randomness. 

Here is a little bit about me;
I come from a very blended family that includes my mom, dad, step-mom, half-brother, three step-sibs and their spouses. Even though I come from what appears to be a large family, my viewpoint has been skewed by growing up as an only child with a single parent (mom). I was blessed to truly have my sibs join my life just after my tour in Iraq.

Yes, I really am in the Army (Reserves). I enlisted in 2000, when Mr. Clinton was still President, I was agnostic, and I was still a Democrat. Man has a lot changed in 10 years...Mr. Obama is now president, I am a Christian, and I am a Republican. I may be a Soldier, but I am still the strange blend of tomboy/girly-girl that I have always been. I will do my best to out do the "boys" all while looking fabulous!

About Iraq and the war...I will more than likely post my opinions about Iraq, Afghanistan, the War on Terror, and war in general. I welcome your comments and opinions, as long as they are intelligent and courteous.

I am not sure what I have planned for this blog, since my interests vary greatly as do my observations of life. I can guarantee that I wil talk about food, fashion, food, music, books, food, and whatever else pops into my head.

Thank you for reading,
AC

No comments:

Post a Comment